Welcome to Alex Kroll!
1- GENERAL INFORMATION
Users’ personal data collected, used and stored through the website:
Will be under the responsibility and in charge of:
- Alex Kroll
(hereinafter referred to as “Alex Kroll”).
2- TYPES OF INFORMATION COLLECTED
The information we collect from our users helps us to deliver our services efficiently and to personalize and continually improve the user’s experience on the website. These are the types of information we collect:
Information you provide to us. You provide information when you purchase services or products available on the Website and/or communicate with us through our contact information or our contact forms. As a result of those actions, you may provide us with the following information:
- First and last name
- Date of birth
- E-mail address
- Phone number (including WhatsApp number)
- IP address
- Any additional information relating to you that you provide to us directly or indirectly through our website.
Alex Kroll will not collect any personally identifiable information about you unless you provide it.
Information Collected Automatically: By accessing and using the Platform, you automatically provide us with the following information:
- The device and usage information you use to access the Platform.
- Your IP address
- Browser and device characteristics
- Your operating system
- Referrer URL
- Your location
- Which parts of the platform you use and how often you use it
If you access the platform via a cell phone, we will collect the following information
- Mobile device ID
- Model and manufacturer
- Operating system
- Version information
- IP address
Payment Information: Your credit/debit or payment card details will be processed by Redsys (payment processor available on the website), who will process and store your details securely and for the sole purpose of processing the purchase of the products, plans and services. Alex Kroll reserves the right to contract any payment processor available on the market, which will process your data for the sole purpose of processing the purchase of products, plans and services.
Facebook Pixel: Our website uses the Facebook Pixel. Through the Facebook Pixel we can collect user information for different purposes. We use the Facebook Pixel for the following purposes:
- Collect statistics about our website (for example, the number of users who visited a page).
- Collect information about how you interact with our website (for example, whether you have opened or followed links on our website).
- Personalize online services and marketing communications.
- Tailor ads to users and optimize advertising campaigns.
Social networks: On our platform you will find links and functions linked to different social networks, where you can share your information.
It is advisable to consult the privacy and data protection policy of each social network used on our platform.
- YouTube: https://policies.google.com/privacy
- Instagram: http://instagram.com/about/legal/privacy
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/privacy/explanation
- Zoom: https://zoom.us/es-es/privacy.html
3- HOW LONG WE KEEP YOUR DATA
Personal data provided by users and customers through the website and services will be retained for the time necessary for the provision of services and delivery of products. Alex Kroll may retain personal data for a longer period provided that the user has given consent to such processing, as long as such consent is not withdrawn. In addition, Alex Kroll may be obliged to retain personal data for a longer period if this is necessary in order to comply with a legal obligation or by order of an authority. Once the retention period has expired, the personal data will be deleted. Therefore, the right of access, the right of deletion, the right of rectification and the right to data portability cannot be asserted after the retention period has expired.
4- HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION.
In general, we use the information we collect primarily to provide, maintain, protect and improve our current website and services. We use personal information collected through our website as described below:
- Identify you as a user on our system.
- To provide our services.
- To ship and deliver products.
- To provide face-to-face sessions.
- Send links to participate in online sessions.
- Provide access to the content available in the Google Drive account.
- Participate in online sessions through Zoom.
- Improve our services, platform and the way we operate our business.
- Understand and improve your experience using our platform, products and services.
- Respond to your comments or questions through our support team.
- Send you related information, including confirmations, invoices, technical notices, updates, security alerts, and administrative and support messages.
- Communicate with you about upcoming events, offers and news about products and services offered by Alex Kroll and our selected partners.
- Marketing purposes of Alex Kroll.
- Link or combine your information with other information we obtain from third parties to help us understand your needs and provide you with better service.
- Protect, investigate and deter fraudulent, unauthorized or illegal activities.
5- HOW DO YOU OBTAIN MY CONSENT?
6- HOW WE SHARE INFORMATION
The personal information of our customers and users is an important and fundamental part of our business. Under no circumstances will we sell or share information with third parties that has not been previously authorized by the user or owner of the personal data. We share user and customer information only and exclusively as described below.
- Third Party Service Providers. We use third-party services to perform certain functions on the Platform, for example, creating and hosting the Website, processing payments (Redsys), participating in sessions (Zoom), accessing additional content, session recordings and digital products (Google Drive), sending emails, analyzing data (Google Analytics), providing marketing services, and providing search results.
- Protection of Alex Kroll and Others. We release personal information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce or apply our Terms and Conditions and other agreements, or protect the rights, property, or safety of Alex Kroll, our users, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
- With your consent. Other than as set forth above, you will receive notice when personally identifiable information about you may be transferred to third parties, and you will have the opportunity to choose not to share the information and to withdraw your consent.
- Anonymous Information. Alex Kroll uses anonymous browsing information collected automatically by our servers primarily to help us administer and improve the Platform. We may also use aggregated anonymous information to provide information about the Platform to potential business partners and other unaffiliated entities. This information is not personally identifiable.
Email Address. The email address you provide to receive email communications from us will never be rented or sold to third parties.
7- PROTECTION OF YOUR INFORMATION
We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input. We restrict authorized access to your personal information to those persons who have a legitimate need to know that information to provide products or services to you and to those persons you have authorized to have access to that information.
Alex Kroll follows generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once Alex Kroll receives it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, while Alex Kroll strives to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
Users who provide information through our platform, as data subjects, have the right to access, rectify, download or delete their information, as well as to restrict and object to certain processing of their information. While some of these rights apply generally, others only apply in certain limited circumstances. These rights are described below:
- Access and portability: To access and know what information is stored on our servers, you can send us your request through our contact information.
- Rectification, restriction, limitation and deletion: You can also rectify, restrict, limit or delete much of your information.
- Right to be informed: Users of our platform will be informed, upon request, about what data we collect, how it is used, how long it is kept and whether it is shared with third parties.
- Objection: When we process your data on the basis of our legitimate interests, as explained above, or in the public interest, you may object to this processing in certain circumstances. In such cases, we will stop processing your information unless we have compelling legitimate grounds to continue processing it or where necessary for legal reasons.
- Revoking consent: Where you have previously given your consent, for example to allow us to process and store your personal information, you have the right to revoke your consent to the processing and storage of your information at any time. For example, you can withdraw your consent by updating your settings. In certain cases, we may continue to process your information after you have withdrawn your consent if we have a lawful basis for doing so or if your withdrawal of consent was limited to certain processing activities.
- Complaints and grievances: If you wish to lodge a complaint or grievance about our use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local supervisory authority. Users may exercise all of these rights by contacting us through our contact information.
- Rights related to automated decision-making, including profiling: Website users may request that we provide them with a copy of the automated processing activities we conduct if they believe that data is being unlawfully processed.
Users or owners of the personal data they provide through the website and services may exercise these rights over their personal data at any time and without any limitation by sending us their request through our contact information.
9-PROTECTING CHILDREN’S ONLINE PRIVACY
We comply with the requirements of the Organic Law 3/2018 on the Protection of Personal Data and Guarantee of Digital Rights (LOPDGDD – Spanish regulation) and the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation – European regulation), regarding the protection of personal data of minors. Although the platform and services are available to all ages, we do not collect any information from children under the age of 13 without the respective permission of their parents or legal guardians. If you are aware that a child under the age of 13 has provided us with personal information without the permission of his or her parent or legal guardian, please contact us. If we become aware that a minor has provided us with personal information without the permission of his or her parent or legal guardian, we will take steps to delete such information.
10- EDITING AND DELETION OF INFORMATION
If you believe that information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect. You can change, modify, correct and delete your information at any time by contacting us using the contact information. To stop receiving emails from Alex Kroll, please follow the instructions included in the email. Your request should be processed within 48 hours.